View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2005, 04:52   #37
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: funny in a 'these people should never be listened to' kind of way

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Why not Darwin, exactly? Eugenics was an identifiably bad thing.
Darwinism != Social Darwinism. I said in my first post that Herbert Spencer probably deserved mentioning; afaik he was the main influence for the early attempts at applying Darwinism to politics, although he was apparently fairly libertarian so I dunno if he was misinterpreted. I've never read anything by him so I cant really say, although when it comes to assessing the infleunce of a text, reading it probably isnt all that important since its more about how people interpreted it rather than what it actually said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Hi, Im Nodrog, and I want to go back to the middle agees where some dude told us what books we could read.

If it was for people like you, we would still belive the sun was orbiting earth, not the other way around.
You're an idiot.

Last edited by Nodrog; 17 Jul 2005 at 05:25.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote