View Single Post
Unread 22 Sep 2009, 21:09   #22
HellKicker
Fook Yu

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough
Re: ROCK and Politics and Alliances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
who exactly would the underdog be this round?
Your question is not directly related to my previous post, and i assume that you want my opinion on who ROCK should have napped, had they contineued their habit (?)

Considering ROCK used to pick their side early in the round, i'd say either Asc, p3n or VsN, as it became clear very early that Apprime was indeed playing with a full tag and that they were doing quite well compared to the others. Also there was no overkill block formation towards Apprime (which lead to the Denial-ROCK NAP formation early in r29). I'd put my money on Asc because of r30+31 cooperation, but there's also assman/p3n with his close ties to ROCK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel
It means rock always back the winning horse so the initial post about being neutral is utter balls which was my origonal point.
The fact that ROCK picked the winning side during r30-32 is actually quite ironic if you compare it to pre-round30. Again, r29 is really the best example (you were a Denial BC and iirc pretty glad we sticked by your side for the entire round so i don't really understand your motivation for this statement)