View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 16:36   #209
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Stat changes for R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Round 14 was ****ed up by the fact that all fleets had stealships. Everyone attacked with stealships to steal ships from less active players. When you are not in an alliance, u usually dont get anything else but ingal def, and when that didnt happen and you wasnt there, your ships will get stolen when you hadnt put it on prelaunch. I pointed out this grave mistake to Appocomaster before the round along with some others, our worries were ignored and you got the situation that you got.
A lot of people enjoyed stealing, and had a fun round. About the only downside was that people were attacked to steal ships as much as anything else, and were playing inactively due to being out in the sunshine.

Quote:
Now Appocomaster have gotten to his senses, removed the steal option from all the races but one, so this will limit the problem to some extent,
thanks
Quote:
cept that the zik will prolly pwn the universe again.
Your point don't follow.

Quote:
Now Appocomaster have made the ziks even better against FI wich was the only thing the ziks very vounerable to last time
Since when? They weren't great against Fi, unless they stole ships. But they weren't great against quite a few things - they only had kill ships vs Co, Fr and De. Their anti Cr and Bs wasn't exactly great - Dragons and Tulas did quite well unless there were large numbers of Zik steal ships.

Quote:
it was only zik who could steal ergo making the zik the ruler race again. So i recommend people play zik this coming round
The reason Zik didn't do so well last time is because I made it harder to steal. Zik ships weren't 0 loss defence, and in over half the cases couldn't be used for alliance defence. I've not changed this strategy. They might be slightly stronger (other races won't gain so much from their higher class attacks due to lack of stealing) but I very much doubt they'll rule the universe as they did in R13.
Quote:
since Appocomaster obviously cant listen to logic.
I usually listen to logic :-)