View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 14:55   #206
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice
Re: Stat changes for R15

ideally .. everyone would want their race ships to be the strongest, fastest, best armored ships around..
fact is.. we got to have high points and weakness.. the things is to determine what is the best ratio of ships kill per ship attacking.. is 5 cr = 3 bs.. is 10 co = 6 fr/de.. do 1k viper stronger than 700 thief? etc..
everyone will say make that ships strnger/weaker, that one best armored, better speed, etc..

i , myself play with the stats given and try to make the best of it, like it or not..
i played a cath.. and i still feel the bruised i got from all the heavy landing from all race (including other cath) but i m not complaining that they were too strong stat wise... i just said (to be clear) the players should not be allow so easy a target as only 40% of their value/score.. as it encouraged weak/medium players bashing...

but i was pleased with the ship stat in round 14.. found it challenging and fun... (until the bashing began)

i can just hope appoco resist the ppls begging for "improve stats" and keep using common sense..

though as a rule of thumb.. i would say if a bs kill 4 cr (exemple) anti bs should be make so they have the same ration of effectiveness... it s all a matter of balance ... i will look to the new stat asap.. if someone is willing to make them available in a link..
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote