View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 11:43   #330
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
there is. knowing full well that your opposition this round is minimal, i find it highly irresponsible in the current game climate to recruit to this extent.
I seriously do not believe ascendancy will dominate this round, and although I haven't really paid any attention to how many are being recruited (i've heard 130-150, but alas my intel comes from this forum and we know how reliable that is) I suspect that ascendancy swelling its ranks may not produce the quality that everyone expects. In fighting and internal groupings are more likely which never help the whole.

Bear in mind though ascendancy is quite dynamic and will (I hope!) adapt if necessary, but if all you naysayers and doom tellers are right, i think this would be quite amusing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Incidentally I was talking to jester the other day and he said if Ascendancy wins this round he'd be pro kicking everyone afterwards and just seeing what happens.