Thread: Predictions R15
View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 09:43   #234
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Predictions R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
No, they allow it due to the steadfast gulibleness of most of you. Generally speaking, noone in 1up will ever have a planet nap.
Sorry sir but that's too hard to believe ... nope sorry ... I really can't

Accepting such a nap is as cowardly as asking for it, it works both ways but I'm sure in your twisted reality it doesn't ...

Why do I say this? For the planet, the benefit is obvious, he'll get less incs. for the alliance giving out 30-50 planetary naps it's also obvious, they have 30-50 less potential planets (with big fleets) that could hit them ...
I could go further and saying if 30-50 pple cannot hit your alliance (that's half an alliance) it has effect on All the attacks of that alliance, because with concentrated alliance attacks, those with naps will NOT help, hence coverage is harder, hence less chance on a succesfull attack.

By this, indirectly, it's a great advantage for the alliance accepting these naps.

Or do you claim differently? You gonna deny these so obvious andvantages for both the planet AS the alliance?

Your excuse for why 1up allows it is in 1 words ... PATHETIC !! And on top of it you're a hypocrit first grade for calling others applying it cowards while your own alliance accepted the most planetary naps so far in PA.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote