Thread: round 18 rant
View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 22:51   #14
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: round 18 rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
You are seriously whining about naps after you kicked me from Omen for attacking a napped planet that was attacking my galaxy alongside an enemy planet (and sent no pods lol). Let us not go there.

Or maybe we could discuss the conversations in Omen HC channel of me doing my best to get Omen to go to war, in an effort to WIN the round, but you was so scared of being attacked you wanted to let others just get on with it and leave Omen out of it?

erm, that was a napped ALLIANCE planet you attacked. And your reasoning for doing so was so shit that even [randomly selected lowly estimated HC] would have kicked you for that. Start telling the whole story if you really want to have some credibility at all.

And if you really want to go into a quotewar, why dont you also show all the quotes of me and Keizari telling you off for running around acting like you owned the alliance..

Last edited by lokken; 1 Sep 2006 at 22:58.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote