Thread: Facebook add-on
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 06:46   #40
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Facebook add-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-
You do realise there is a real world out there, after the shallowness and popboy teenage years?

I mean omg, if you cant admit to having fun with PA and your embarrased about it then delete your account and go hang out with your facebook friends.
That's pretty much what I did this weekend. I didn't login and had a 4 day party.

Obviously you don't use facebook, so you can't understand the social importance facebook has.