View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2007, 22:49   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How to be a Better Human Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
and some idiotic jackass comes in and derails it to amuse himself. Then a posse of retards follow up on the bandwagon and hey presto! Another thread ruined.
I find this amusing, as the person who took us down this derail was you. Before that, we had a few one-liners (which you should really expect in any thread, even the most serious of our discussion threads had similar in them), including one ironic one criticising the posting of one-liners in this thread.

But then you posted the quote from the rules, and started another form of discussion with a direct question which started us down this path. I know I wouldn't be making this post, or my previous ones in this thread, if you hadn't posted that.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote