View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 22:37   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Iran have a new president

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
The election probably was flawed [blah] much like elctions are flawed...something about capitalism..[/blah], the United States has no right to lecture other countries on electing Conservative religious fundamentalists with backward views on issues such as sexuality and women. Let us recall that the last time the USA got to choose the Iranian premier they chose the Shah a leader so great that people preferred Ayatollah Khomeini.
When I saw you'd posted, I expected the usual fire and brimstone post criticising more or less everyone in the thread, and all I got was a clapped-out semi-rant.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote