Thread: Mil scans
View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2008, 08:01   #11
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mil scans

oh **** me.

Didn't we all agree after round 19 that milscans made the game far too easy?
If milscans come back you might aswell just send an automated mail to your target including the ships you're sending in the fleet each time you're attacking.

Everybody that has read my posts will probably know I'm a big fan of the xan race, but it's not just xan that will suffer from this. Zik will be hurting too.
I've always enjoyed getting random number zik incs and trying to figure out wtf he was sending, with milscans there is no need to figure stuff out though :/

Alot of cunning plans people might think of will never be done caus they know they'll be milscanned & lose the element of suprise.

so basicly:
milscans = no no no no no no no no no no...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote