Thread: Ultorrents
View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 20:55   #32
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Re: Ultorrents

time to get some life in this thread oeoe

whats going on in pa universe???

average Joe will give some facts ok

every1 knows xvx had temporary ceasefire with ND which lead to xvx getting backstabbed. xvx got hit alot this round so no1 should blame them for a ceasefire. They were blocked against, they had war with ct most of the round. nd/ct/dlr vs xvx/ult it was right?

while xvx got hit big time, their biggest "friend" in this war ULT has had a nap with CT and ND. i mean we expected ult to have a ceasefire with ND when xvx had 1......but to have a ceasefire with CT aswell? behind the back of xvx????

seems that ULT is very roidfat now (no surprise when they trow their ally under the bus by nap its enemies and go for easy roids), words in the streets say ND block is getting ready to hit ULT. suddenly ULT wants help from their good friend who served them as an incmagnet.

what say u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote