View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2005, 14:02   #14
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Four Weeks on a Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Don't worry, pig will be back here in a couple of months telling us how his bank is going to reposess his penis and put a stop on his butthole and how it's all a misunderstanding and that his parents have gone on a trip home to Outer Mongoloid and should have left him the money to cover everything and he just doesn't understand how he could have got himself into such a position and it's not that he's bad at planning financially, but that other people should really give him money when they say they will so he can afford to buy double Bacardi and Red Bulls during the afternoon as a 'casual' drink and go to expensive bars and impress women with his good taste, trendy cothes and large overdraft.
If he stays in Eastern Europe for the most part he can probably get by with a modest amount of money.
In parts of Prague you can get 4 pints for £1, in the Czech countryside you can get 7+...
And liquour is bloody cheap there aswell.
40 people from my class got hammered one night out in Prague, and I think very few of us had to use more £20. And we are Norwegians, so when I say hammered, I mean slobbering, slurry, Alzheimer-ridden and Parkison-like.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote