View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2008, 15:07   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

At this stage I know Ascendancy isn't as "full" as last round so I'd doubt we'd be playing at the same level again. I've heard good things about Denial in terms of how fast they were able to get players together and they've got some decent history so I'd probably rate them #1. After last round I'd imagine people will be very wary of, well ascendancy, but also any alliance getting a good bit out in front. As such I reckon this round will be very close but I'd give it to denial over ND over ascendancy at the end.