View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 21:33   #195
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upcomming r69 drama thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
AFAIK we had an EOR deal. We attacked Ult with you and WE took the heat from the block for almost 14days. We had 70% defencefleet and needed the small break,
I'll say here what I have been telling cardi for a while. We clearly had differing interpretations of our eor deal. For p3n it was a deal so long as we were fighting ult - something I expected at the time might well take all round, with breaks for both alliances hitting other ult block members. For app it seems to have been a deal till eor regardless of the situation. I very much regret that the deal was not done formally which would have brought this differing interpretation into the open and solved it earlier. On the other hand we wanted everything ingame which app blocked - if you had wished to have an alliance you could have made use of our def fleets and that 'heat' would have been less of a consideration for you since a lot of our fleets are fr we could have defended you quite effectively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
The block would have turned for you at some point anyways, but Ult knows that you crumble under inc. You had 2 days of inc before you swapped sides and blamed us.
If this is the case then why did you need a deal? Yes the block would have turned on p3n, we would then have been happy that App was supporting us by hitting ult. This is where your comparison comes unstuck. While app was being hit by Ults allies ult was taking 90+ fleets a night from p3n + extra most nights from ct. When we were taking hits from Ult and co no one was hitting them, we therefore had little possibility of anything changing.

From a purely personal standpoint I think p3n jumped too early but it was increasingly looking like there was no willingness from app to help us out later either.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote