View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 02:18   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: so its a saturday night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
no 24 hour shops nearby snurx?
Yes, but I can't go out. I'm barely able to to live, walking is just too big a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Snurx, warm some milk in the microoven and put some honey into it. That's always good when you're sick
Well, it's a great tip for the future, but I think my kind of sickness would only be made worse by it. I'm currently getting a combination of the flu and yesterday evening, when I was going out for a beer and, well, fell out
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote