View Single Post
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:04   #90
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Re: Who is winning the war?

furball i disagree with you but my point might not be be valid as I'm not playing but I wouldn't call this fluid.
Exil have out played everyone & deserve to win.
NewDawn sided with 1up & SiN getting beaten by others they decided to merge together to stand a chance of winning.
WP have been doing what they always do & play without a block as such but because they aren't sided to any side they have to do the best they can to out play the enermy.

Now lets talk about NoS....NoS merged TFD into the core providing them with a better chance than last round of winning.
HR gets attacked from pretty much both sides losing roids to them both.
LCH played it clever so fair but they don't seem to be in with a winning chance without getting rid of SiN & NoS.
1up been out played for once by Angels & Exil.
ToT played well again might be in with a chance of ending 10th.
But basicaly most of the alliances would rather see an allie win the round rather wp or exil.
Thats my out take on whats happened am i correct at all?
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote