Thread: restrictions
View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 17:52   #22
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: restrictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
go back to free for all alliance/gal score rules. alliance jumping is a valid tactic, this is a war game not a ****ing 'KISS EACH OTHER ON THE CHEEK AND FLIP A COIN TO SEE WHO HAS TO LAUNCH FIRST' sortof shit. same with gals. it's only fair <--- No, I like this way and it is seriously annoying for smaller allies to have their largest players all leave on the last day, ruining your round.
What's more important, the interests of individual players or the interests of alliances? I think players matter more. 'But it would hurt [some] alliances' is not a very good reason for anything.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote