Thread: restrictions
View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 14:22   #8
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts
Re: restrictions

using ' or some other stuff in r/p's. stop being fascist <--- Yes

using [] in gal names. stop being fascist <--- Yes

humour. stop being fascist <--- Yes

swearing, pa isn't a family game . <--- No, even though it is the internet people are still offended by it, which it could be argued would then make the owner of the game, Jolt look bad in that person's eyes.

go back to free for all alliance/gal score rules. alliance jumping is a valid tactic, this is a war game not a ****ing 'KISS EACH OTHER ON THE CHEEK AND FLIP A COIN TO SEE WHO HAS TO LAUNCH FIRST' sortof shit. same with gals. it's only fair <--- No, I like this way and it is seriously annoying for smaller allies to have their largest players all leave on the last day, ruining your round.

stop this donation limit to alliance fund, that's beyond ****ing annoying and retarded - there is no support planet rule anymore, so this should be fine to do <--- No, this would be abused by allies trying to get thier player the #1 spot.

remove exiling limits for gals to have to wait 48 or whatever it is ticks too, STOP FORCING BEHAVIOUR - let people choose <--- I see why this is done but I have no opinion either way on the issue.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...

Last edited by wakey; 20 Feb 2007 at 15:04.
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote