View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2016, 15:27   #25
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R67 Shipstats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Depends on how 'hard' you want your counters to be, really. If everything has the same init, all that matters is how much value you have available. If everything has a different init, then all that matters is how many fleet slots you have available. There are pros and cons to both aspects, though I'd advise against going to extremes, either way.
Mine was like a few ships that hit each other at the same time to create an actual battle, no combat is clean

For example Terran would have DEF but poor damage, like properly weighted in that way. You can raid them but not clean and you wouldn't take silly losses but it would be a battle, same in reverse in that it would take a lot to stop them attacking you but they wouldn't destroy the deffers, I want to make stuff like that.

Last edited by Kaiba; 20 Mar 2016 at 15:31. Reason: Greater explanation