View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:02   #22
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: I really like Jolt's choice of Ad's for this forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
As I said, many people think differently to you. If people require society to tell them what to think and say it's a fairly ****ing poor show. Someone calling you a stupid cracker would be self-evidently wrong (like someone calling you a woman or a dry piece of toast). Personally I dislike it when people think things of me which aren't true. I'm not too sure how it boils down to a matter of what is socially acceptable. Cannibalism (!) I find perfectly acceptable (unless you actually kill the person against their will in order to eat them, which is murder so I suppose I really don't see anything intrinsically wrong with cannibalism). People who can't surpass their own upbringings make me
In English class Freshman Year HS, I read this book called "To kill A mockingbird"
In the cliff notes, it states that the entire point of the book, is that "Individual cannot beat society".
Why do you need a job? Why did you learn to read, write and count. Society influences you in every way, as does upbringing. Your a smart guy, in phsyc class, you learn that peoples deamenor is strongly influenced by how they look, rather they will be shy, or outgoing.
I really can't see your view on this line "People who can't surpass their own upbringings make me " What veiw are you using. generally, one strives to be better off than thier parents were. So your point doesn't fit in that scenario. If you mean in a much broader sense, the only person I know that rose to be above his peers is the Mesiah (jesus). Sadly, I can't define thousands of years of conditioning, or the mold of the world. In definition, I would have to be Jesus to do so.