View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2008, 12:16   #49
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Some would say that the "strong" alliance is composed of political imbeciles. There's more to this game than launching as many fleets as possible you know.
You are right ofcourse. With the fantastic stab by the Denial HC on CT round27 im surprised if CT does anything else but work against denial together with someone else. I for sure would not work with stabbers. And how the HCs acted in the eorc i find it hard to believe they can seek any help from asc aswell. so its only ND left then of the "top" alliances, and they will ofcourse rather play with CT then denial.

that was not really my point with strong, as its pretty obvious denial is very weak politically ( play the round to prove me wrong as this is just a prediction) Denial will have a strong active group of players and might just win on share activity and power, combined with no effort to take them down. but they sure are in for a shitstorm politically and thats why i dont think they will win.

#1 Asc/ct
#2 ct/denial/asc
#3 ND/ct/denial
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote