Unread 25 May 2015, 11:03   #192
The PK
i also havent heard of me

The PK is on a distinguished road
Re: Blue's Stat Set Rnd 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
why?
You've made them completely worthless in every way, the only things ter fr could attack was using high emp res vs ETD and Cath. They couldn't attack any other race. Now they can't do that. But tbfh, there is not a whole lot you can do to fix this set. I don't hate it as much as some, but still makes an undesirably over-defensive round for a summer round where you have allies trying to 3 fleet attack and have fun, and this set just ruins all that by allowing fort gals to shack up and make it boring. I, and many others, would prefer you throw one out from a previous round. It doesn't have to be new to be fun.

EDIT - Another point about the unbalance. Is Pegs and Vshar are similar ships and with similar functions correct? Problem is, the Pegs fire slower, do less damage by cost eff, are weaker vs emp, aren't cloaked. The only "advantage" it has with Vshar, a "similar" ship is slightly better defense and a useless t2 in co. Reason the t2 in co is useless because the only co's that fire on fr attack before its' init(Corsair and viper) or fire same time with a t1 while it is t2(Devastator). So its' only use is a xan fi deterrent and it doesn't even provide that too well as it makes a bloody mess.

Currently purring

Former HA HC, CT DC

Still useless.

Last edited by The PK; 25 May 2015 at 11:34.
The PK is offline   Reply With Quote