View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 10:10   #22
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bring back the extra ETA research

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Changing to 30min ticks now would be utterly retarded, considering the changes we've seen in the last, oh, I don't know, 16 rounds?

Go play pia if you want to see what happens to a game with 30min ticks.
Alltho I agree with you on keeping 1 hour ticks... I would still like to see the game as more intensive, if there is nothing going on in whole day, how can u expect people to bother with the game? Only action goes on when u sleep.

We can add some protection ways like sleep mode of 1-2 hours or something if u go to work/sleep, which u can use once per day. Still the ones able to be online gets something to do instead of waiting fleets flying 12 fcking ticks.

Pia was allways shit as it had anything original or unique. It never had a real coder or admin team. Most of its playerbase were also selfish cheaters who cared all about ranks and zero about fun or thinking about the future of the game. Which brings naturally a game down sooner or later.

Only reason I see people even bothered with it, is because it was another playground for PA, with 2nd largest playerbase and it had more speed.