Thread: 13:2
View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2004, 21:27   #1
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
13:2

#1 [ND]Vader NewDawn
#2 Suave Mistu
#3 Chika FAnG
#4 Rock Mistu
#5 The_Fish NewDawn
#6 DerBio ex-Phrak, now Mistu
#7 Benneton FAnG
#8 Kid_Z NewDawn
#9 Stein_HV WP
#10 CiupuFF ex-Phrak, now FAnG

This is the gal that I was in, and proud to be in.

The people I would like to thank individually, are Barrow, for being so wubbable and being my attack partner when we went after FPM. Carlow, for being the best inbred I have ever known, and my little noob is all grown up Duck, for ringing me up many times in the middle of the night so I could check my attack. [ND]SteInMetz, for his continual support in the hard times. Of course everyone in the gal needs thanking in their own ways, chika the most, I'm sure I would also like to thank NewDawn, without them I would have quit ages ago. Defenitely home, and when I leave there, I will also leave Planetarion.

Everyone in the gal will of course have their own people to thank, and Vader and Z better thank me for my credit card

As a gal on the whole, we would like to thank all our respective alliances, ND, FAnG, Mistu, WP and Phraktos. We would also like to thank our former sister galaxies, 22:8 early on, and later 11:3.

Shame we didnt end #1, we were close near the end, but too many suicides, including about 6 from Ciupu and one from myself have cost us dear. Shame Benetton couldn't have been more active too, but school > pa.

Congratulations on your win 22:8, shame you couldnt earn my respect for how you did it, but well done anyways.

Thanks to everyone who I fought with and against in this round, was a pleasure fighting... most of the time

[ND]The_Fish