View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2009, 16:40   #32
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Planetarion redesign update

Thank you for making this thread, great idea.
I like the look of the redesign, the only criticism I have is (as others have pointed out) the cartoon drawings. I think it'd be cool to have either a drawing of an "average" member of each race standing straight, just to give people an idea of what they're supposed to look like, or a picture of a ruler of each race (sitting on a throne/whatever) to show the role of the player. Maybe even a picture of a pilot in a ship, not necessarily in combat, just travelling somewhere with a big fleet (just to show how grand everything is etc)