Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2016, 00:22   #222
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R65. Who wins?

I did not say they dont matter. I said they are in large part the result of tactics used rather than some other factor (like numbers). You grounded to protect your roid lead until it no longer existed. This is a fair enough strategy, and one that has worked for you in the past. I dont see why you need to make it out to be anything other than that in order to try to belittle the other alliances.

p.s. your claimed assumption that you could not have taken roids of p3n while under attack is almost certainly wrong and I dont understand why you made it. You could have picked a strategy of attacking p3n (or fl or whoever) but it would have been a very odd strategy to employ when you had the roid lead so would clearly likely take less than you lost. You very sensibly went over to the offensive when you lost it.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote