View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2014, 20:01   #20
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: New Military/Gov't Spies CovOp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
BB Cov ops provide another playing experience that people can choose. Just like Scans, Just like sk's just like ANYTHING else in this game. If someone is not one to like the "standard" attack/defend then why should WE be the ones to limit how much fun they have. Attacking and stealing your roids and your ships is something that is equally if not more harmful then a cov-opper stealing 200 of you 250,000 ships, or stealing 250k of each resource of your 50m you have sitting idle on your planet. All Cov ops are defendable with the right level of competance. Hell the Game even tells you that hiring more guards or building more Security Centers will increase your alert.

Honestly I wish to see Cov-ops stronger, but in order to do that you'd have to fix the Galaxy Fund as I feel that its already too strong as it, maybe limit the $$$ donation from 50m to 25m and increase the duration, that way its not AS impactful to one planet, and cov-opper that is capable is able to benifit his galaxy rather than just feeding one player at a time.

As for not understanding Cov ops, I would love to see a calculator out there to figure it all out, but its also kinda fun having to do the calculations yourself.

But BB just remember removing parts of the game will only mean LESS people playing the game.

Watching one monkey poking another monkey with a stick...
Don't correct flawed logic, with flawed logic. Decreasing galfund limit and increasing duration will make a cov oper benefit his galaxy more? Quite the opposite!

And removing parts of the game will make us loose more people? On what do you base that statement? Have planetarion had anything removed that made players leave yet? (Yes we've had things removed over the years, highly doubt any of those removals made people quit.)
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote