View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2008, 14:47   #23
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Basic / Premium account differences - Round 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpathia View Post
I am sooooooooo underwhelmed by the significance that I may well elect a free account over a paid account. The incentives are much greater than paid, even though the cost of a paid account is next to nothing compared to what I lost in the stock market the last hour.
You can always take that route and then if, around tick 600, you happen to want a few ticks of resources (2.4 mil of each) or to finish off a few researches with 14k research points, you can.

I know that as many people will upgrade to get rid of the ads for work (and to get the spreadsheet skin, or in fact any apart from the 2-3 basic skins), rather than the resource/research etc boost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
No, you don't carry on getting a bonus.

Hooray, the game is actually playable for free planets o//
We have made some effort to make this true (free planet won r20, etc). But yes, now it's a lot more true