View Single Post
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 17:00   #77
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: admins handeling of ticks

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well the post wasnt adressed to you in the first place but you are the only one who thought you was important enough to reply
Someone had to call you on your bullsh*t...

The moment you start slandering people that really don't deserve it, using flawed knowledge which you seem to be abundant with, making yourself look all high and mighty and all knowing despite not having a single clue... is when I hop in and start defending those who I think actually give a damn about the game.

voodoo and mac have both expressed their opinion whilst being civil, and said opinion is generally appreciated. They got the short end of the stick unfortunately, and I really do feel it's unfortunate that some people got hooped because of it. I haven't seen them calling PA-team n0b0s, stupid, and any other god-awful atrocities that you attempted to use earlier.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote