Thread: Fashion
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 17:00   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
once again it is all how much people care about there job.
Strongly disagree. It's definitely not "all" about how much people care about thier job - you yourself have said you don't really care but still want to look smart to impress women. Similarly, in any office I've ever worked the best dressed female is invariably a barbie-doll retard who didn't care at all about her job. The Chief Exec's / Senior Managers anywhere I've worked have tended to wear a suit most of the time (because they will meet external clients/partners most often I guess) but certainly weren't particularly smartly dressed.

Of course, some people do dress in a way to try and benefit their career. At my work a friend of mine decided about two months ago to wear a suit because he thought it will make people take him more seriously. I'm not sure if it's worked but he obviously felt there was some problem he needed to address.

Obviously there are big variances - the average public sector office would tend to be more relaxed than the average bank for instance.
Quote:
I fail to see whats wrong with looking smart to work anyway.
Nothing is wrong with it. Which is why I said spending an excessive amount of time / thought on your appearance is a negative (which is a bit of a tautology admittedly).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote