View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2006, 15:04   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Windows XP Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
Could it possibly be that your friend who is not using SP2 has a copy of Windows that isn't entirely legal, and therefore can't install SP2 without it stopping working?
This copy of XP Pro isn't "entirely legal", SP2 still works fine (ironically, my totally legal copy of XP Home has just decided to stop me using my computer several times).

It's not in Microsoft's interest to stop security updates going to computers, no matter the validity of the install; at best it's a good probability of bad publicity, at worst it will expose some other security flaw in normal Windows.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote