View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2007, 20:21   #35
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Round 22] Terran success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
And since quite a few players go Etd and will build Rangers, it makes Terran (who mostly rely on their BS fleet) an even weaker race, they would have done quite a bit better if the Ranger wouldn't exist or could have been targetted by them.
I would also suggest that having 2 ticks to gather in-ally zero-loss defence is excessive. I'd always considered this something to be avoided where possible.

If you can't avoid it, then the zero loss ship could perhaps be part of an attack fleet to avoid it being available as regularly...

Unfortunately, ranger as BS->BS wouldn't really have worked (yes, I know I did the same with the r17 pirate, but the statistics were weighted to make this acceptable [IMO]), the stats would have needed significant rejigging.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote