View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 16:44   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Unionism in Northern Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Whats your position on the struggles, dante?
I broadly support the aims of the Republicans although realising many of their tactics have been either immoral or merely stupid. I support the armed struggle to a degree (especially the aspect of self-defence). I would be anxious about disarming if I was a Republican.

The only Northern Ireland politics I've had any direct involvement was a couple of meetings I attended in conjunction with the IRSP (who I believe are the political end of the INLA).

I see the whole situation being sorted by either :
1. The Catholics become a majority (as Judge as said will happen anyway). Look at "Proportion of Catholics" in NI today compared to 30 years ago. I can't see that trend stopping (although it'll slow a lot - birth-rates are low in most Catholic countries in Europe these days)
2. Everyone stops giving a shit and the whole place gets subsumed in some sort of "European" / EU identity/nationality.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote