View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2016, 17:46   #10
obiwan

obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [Discuss] Wave Distorters... - more susgestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
That was the whole point.
If any of the alliance has it, it might as well be all the alliance. If there's a spy in the alliance who wants to do scans, the only help this will be will be distorter wh0res who have more distorters than alliance scanners have amps, and this is like.... 5 people in the whole universe (geekfarm was one last round . I swear no one landed on him ever, they couldn't scan him)
So If no one could Scan him last round why have you Increased the number of Distorters a distwhore can now build, It was a struggle for the scanners to catch them last round, most were not caught till the last week if at all, Now with the introduction of construction research to 300 it is impossible,
considering the cost/time it takes to build Amps over Dists.

|1 | Xyphistor | 250 |
|2 | Pit | 250 |
|3 | Will | 250 |
|4 | obiwan | 248 |
|5 | rotten | 247 |

The Top 5 scanners rnd67 vs the new limit of 300, unless amps are going to be made cheaper in both time/cost then Distwhores win hands down.
I have played PA since rd2 i have seen many changes in the game, but none as unfair as this becoming Hardcore Distwhores already had an edge till the last week of the game now they have been given a phenomenal advantage which has put them forever out of reach of even the hardcore of scanners.
obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote