View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:18   #92
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gentlemen, The Queen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I agree that whether the crown runs them well or not is immaterial, and I didn't. mean that. My point was, do those lands make over £9.9million (curse these german keyboards) purely by virtue of the fact that Her Maj is the owner, regardless of the efficiency of the management? Lets say that Richard Branson buys the whole lot, and keeps the same management team, but then no longer recieves the £9.9 million because he is not a royal. Would you saying that the lands would return less than £161.1 million pounds, purely because of that transaction?
I'm not particularly sure what you're trying to say here, could you express it another way?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote