View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 02:25   #82
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gentlemen, The Queen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
Right you are - but alas our ways are not your ways; and our Queens (note the possessory inference) official birthday is always on the first monday in June
One might overshadow the other.

The public would be terribly confused. From party hats one day to solemn commemorations the next?
forgive me. i didn't realise you were a member of the commonwealth

yes of course you must do as you do

I really meant no offence

I shall celebrate her majesty's birthday as well as her official birthday. but I respect that your custom is to only celebrate the official (which seems to differ on it's day in the commonwealth which begs the question 'how many birthdays does her majesty have?')

EDIT: oh and i noted the possessory implications and I do not disaprove . She is all our Queen