Thread: R57 Stats sets
View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2014, 11:47   #208
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: R57 Stats sets

Well let me put it to you lightly. If the beetle is not 170% effective vs xan fi then cat co cant attack. Caths wont be able to have 80% beetles 20% vipers this round. Both fr and De are VERY strong vs co. Considering that scarab emp's before viper albet at T2 it still means it doesn't fire. Now that being said I would argue that this change happens:
Beetle init->2
Spider init->3

This will mean that scarab will fire before beetle and vipers meaning that scarabs + xan fi will still work in def. But if you lower emp res on Xan Fi you make Cat co an unplayable fleet unless mass teams. Another arguement could be made that Harpy can get E/R buff putting it at 140ish same as Spider so that way its a emp tank as well as the damage tank. Santa has made this very clear in most of his posts as well as in pm's to anyone thats approached him. He's leaving holes in every fleet so that it isnt just the win all be all fleet that 80% of the round picks. Which given a few minor bumps, he has done so. The ideal stats to me are one where EVERY ship class from every race is viable to play and do well with, and we are close with this stat set.