View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 06:12   #125
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Dune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo2
[ooc] My bad on the Counstruction, I was looking at the wrong number, I've fixed it. Lakhim, I appreciate your offer, but it would seem me and Kalvo can work this out, besides, it would look bad on your house if you allied with your main rival. Oh Kalvo, I may suggest that we stave off anything else until we get a Hewitt DM, he hasn't even told me if theres is a Spice Stash in my lovely little BTS yet. And i'm not a total idiot, I had a win-win plan of my own. [/ooc]
[ooc] Woot. Hewitt, DM this [/ooc]

Quote:
"Very well... Allow my Harvester to countiou on its way, we will allow you access to the Testing station, but before you try your Lasgun's on the door, allow us one more attempt to open it. We believe the power systems are still active in the station, we feel we can make the door open using some of our technology. Are you willing to trust us James Hunter, you have the word of the House Iruxas leader. However, we would be less wary of you if you would allow our havester to return to its duty."
James bit his lip for a moment. Would it be better to let them have it back yet or not? he asked himself. Then, deciding he was a good enough shot to nail it from this distance if things went awry anyways, he nodded to himself.

"All right then... we shall return your Spice Harvestor untouched, and you may attempt again to open the Testing Station. If that fails, we can always demolish the doors just as easily." he replied, and then paused. "And you, sir, may I have your name, as your men attempt to open the Testing Station?"

Orders:

- Release the Harvestor, allow it to go back to the base. However, keep an eye on it if things go sour. If I am suddenly betrayed, hit it with my Lasguns...

- Troops fall back to the staging area

- Wait to see if the BTS opens up.

OOC: Now we should wait for Hewitt... we've reached a good spot for him to come in.
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote