View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 05:09   #119
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Dune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo2
[ooc] That doesn't mean I'm not up to negotiation you know. And just how did you get another 10000c income, that would be more around 700c I'm afriad, unless you went and took over half the villiages on the PLANET! Also, you still don't know That I am what I am, so you aren't allowed to say a thing to the outside world.[/ooc]
The 10000 income in turn one was due to the 10000 at start. And there is nothing against negotiation here... I'll gladly negotiate, and I'll gladly blast you, either will work. And no, I don't know that you're in league with the Evermind, not IC. So I can't go out and say that, nor am I going to pull some "idiot RP" and pick up a datachip that magically appeared next to me to say "Oh! Look! This means they've got Jihad-banned Machines!".

Quote:
Construction:
-Infantry Barrakcs -500c
-Light Facotry - 1100c
- Heavy factory - 400c done - 1100c to go.
How do you get 2000 worth of construction done in one turn? You simply can't do that... @_@ A Construction Yard is only capeble of doing 1000c of work a turn. Even Ginge can only do 1500c a turn. Fix this or I'll respond in kind, 'kay?

By the way, Light Factory is 1250c, not 1100. Similarly, Heavy Factory is 1600, not 1500.

Quote:
"This was unexpected... Move the troops into postion, give me as many ways to cover our base as you can, and I want the Harvester recalled. And with our Evermind now funcitnoal, I want it to seal the door, from the inside, Make sure it won't open unless the Evermind wants it too."

The soilder looked at Ikara and then brought his hand up his ear, where his comm bug was located. "I'm afraid the other house has sent two soilders to guard our harvester sir."

"Two? That hardly seems sufficent, I could run them down easily, and the harvester is a tough skined unit, it could take a hit or two, I see no reason for this to worry us. Let them play there game... Get me a communication with their leader, find out what they want."

"They beat you to the chase sir. They have a message for you."

Ikara listened to the voice adressing him. He responded "We are of House Iruxas and we are intrerested in the achaich systems in this Botanical Testing Station but we have yet to gain acsses, the door is sealled from the inside. we cannot gain entry, the material is far to strong."
"Very well then, forces of House Iruxas. We, too, are interested in the Botanical Testing Station, for our own purposes. I feel that our purposes are not mututally exclusive, and that we could both benefit from what may be found in the BTS." James started, picking up the unidentified man's voice. It was rude to not identify oneself personally, but he'd let that slide, as House Iruxas had a reputation for being rather impersonal.

"I propose a truce... We can both have our respective gains from the BTS. You cannot enter it due to the strength of the materials used in the doors. However... we are armed with Lasgun weapons. There is nothing that can resist a Lasgun's fire. I propose that we destroy one of the doors with our Lasguns, and then you search inside for the archaic devices you seek, and we... we will search for what we are after. Is this acceptable to you?"

Orders:

- Hold fire, but do prepare to engage if things go sour. Continue communications as they are, but be wary.

- Continue to hold the harvestor back with the infantry. I am going by the more realistic definition that a unit of infantry is not just one man, but is actually a squad. Same orders as before apply - if it tries something stupid, board it with the infantry and kill everyone onboard before stealing it. I don't think it'll come to that.

- Similarly prepare for combat with the infantry... all 8 Light Infantry behind cover, and set up fire patterns to take out his units in short order via mass of fire. Also, knowing the resource allocation that is permitted by the rules laid down by the Emperor, he has more troops around - begin searching around for those.

OOC: There is a way that we can both get what we want here... you can keep me from finding about your Evermind, and I can swipe the Spice that may be in there. Just think about it, and you won't have to worry about me coming after you for being followers of the Machine for a LONG time...

Last edited by KlavoHunter; 4 Aug 2004 at 05:24.
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote