View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2005, 03:46   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Poker] \o/ HURRAH \o/

Just won my first "big" tournament (on about the 9th attempt at this buy in).

Buy In: $75 +$5

Game: No-limit texas hold'em

Number of Entrants: 137

Top Ten Places Paid:
1st $3082
2nd $2055
3rd $1284
4th $976
5th $822
6th $667
7th $513
8th $411
9th $308
10th $154

Game time: 3hours 27 minutes

120 points for the leaderboard (putting me on 66th for the week, 44th for the month and about 120th for the year out of everyone who plays tournament poker on ladbrokes).

Anyways i'm just happy :D