View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2016, 22:15   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R67 Shipstats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
The steal chain rule actually is one of the "rules" appoco points to stats mafia to explain, actually specificly you.
The reason is "pyramid" farming, or "chain" farming.
If etd have a FI that steals CO, and zik have a CO that can steal FI/FR/whatever, people will "abuse this to steal usefull ships".
Well that's weird. I like sets that have Zik stealing Bs with De and De with Bs, specifically to allow the 2 roiding fleets to help each other. That's 'worse' than chain stealing, so if Appoco points to me to explain why chain stealing is bad, then I'm going to have to disappoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintao View Post
Ok i don't get all the complaints about too many restrictions...
You correctly say the complaints are because of too many restrictions, but then list counters to objections to individual restrictions. That's a different point. The point is not if '2 combat ships per roiding fleet' or '2 pods per race' are bad or good restrictions, individually. It's that when you take them all together, you'll end up with 3 functionally identical sets.

Now, I'm not saying that's a bad thing. 2 pod, mixed ST/MT, no crazy imbalances, not too many ships. We know from experience stats that more or less fit that description tend to create reasonably good stats. But it sure doesn't leave much room for maneuvre for the stats makers, which are the people you've seen complaining.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.