Thread: cath buff idea
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 11:45   #7
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: cath buff idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
it's ridiculous either way that pods get hit latest i agree. but that's not only for emp ships, it's for kill ships aswell.

if you now kill 90% of a fleet he still caps 100% most likely, which is rather pathetic...
But anyone who gets big enough so that they cannot be stopped by gal/alliance defence is going ot be active and skilled enough to realise that the losses are too large for teh roids and recall. Conversely, if someone is XP whoring and sacrificing a fleet for roids, then they will either send a smaller value of ships which is easier to stop, or a larger value which opens up the possibility of killing enough to force a recall. :/

I like how pods are tougher as it encourages attacking.

However, caths don't have the advantage of killing off attackers, so they need some other kind of advantage... I liked the idea of 10% of damage from EMP causing actual damage, but maybe this could work too. It would need testing though.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote