View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2009, 13:10   #109
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
I am not saying it can't. I am saying it has not happened in what, over 20 rounds now? Perhaps this round will be remembered as the return of block wars to PA, where #1 alliance and #1 galaxy and #1 planet take a secondary role to the winning block. I don't think so, but it could happen. I think in 5 rounds from now, the only thing that will be remembered is that either Asc won the round, or Apprime did. I also think the Asc / App rivalry will be very much alive as long as those alliances play PA.
Well Fury and Legion were rivals but it didn't mean they couldn't co-operate to kick the shit out of everyone else. Personally I reckon that apprime and ascendancy will consider it a joint win with vision as junior partners in the block, and that everyone else will insist it's not because, well, if it is then you really accomplished dick nothing. I mean I still consider r31 a joint victory between ascendancy and xVx but I guess not that many people do. Someone has to occupy the #1 ranking spot but I just don't think it carries that much weight in and of itself as to what this game is really about.

Equally, given the fact that this clearly is a relatively contentious issue, there's obviously something to the idea that a "block" can be the victor in a round.