View Single Post
Unread 17 Dec 2014, 09:54   #32
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Isils round 60 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
It wouldn't be terrible. I've considered it but not "pulled the trigger". It would probably be an anti fi/co init 3. Then I would move the init of the ranger to 1 and the init of the defender to 2.
Why Fi/Co instead of Co/Fi? I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but I'd like to hear your reasoning.

The init changes sound reasonable with that targetting. With Co/Fi targetting I'd probably want the De and Defender to fire at the same time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
It wouldn't be terrible. I've considered it but not "pulled the trigger". It would probably be an anti fi/co init 3. Then I would move the init of the ranger to 1 and the init of the defender to 2.
Why Fi/Co instead of Co/Fi? I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but I'd like to hear your reasoning.

The init changes sound reasonable with that targetting. With Co/Fi targetting I'd probably want the De and Defender to fire at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
No to 3 pods, we have ship stealing to make a 3rd pod class.
Agreed. Slowing down the start for a race's third pod class is a good idea. See also Zik Co.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 17 Dec 2014 at 10:01.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote