View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 14:22   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yes, I have read Tietäjä posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
Sorry, was my mistake.
But to make it clear.
You can leave quotes, to read in the profile, as you know.
I earned some idiots and other things now.
If I was mistaken with my "The truth about Unholy" thread, then i am sorry. That was an exaggerated joke, nothing more.
I can really understand why people reactet that way.
But to continue calling me an idiot without reason was tghe reason for this thread.
Yes, I notices already I am at the false board, sorry again.

Edit: Grammer
I'd question how you edited for grammar and yet missed "tghe", but you also misspelled "grammar", so it all comes together in the end.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote