Thread: Ult and App
View Single Post
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 15:27   #38
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ult and App

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
FAnG has not been targetting App the whole round. That is a fact.
App has been hitting FAnG for the last days along side their allies, its only reasonable if they would get some incs back.
Attacking other people is always reasonable. I'm not complaining, I was just observing the fact that today, we had mass-fANG and mass-CT incs, with a bit of TGV sprinkled on top, and the fact that Cardi's galaxy was attacked demonstrates it wasn't just random roiding.

Of course, I neglected to mention CT's attack was just a random galraid that happened to be on a galaxy with 3 Apprime planets in it that each got quite a few waves, and TGV's incs were pretty haphazard; there's no way a reasonable person could consider them part of any block. So given the right context, it turns out that of the 3 alliances hitting Apprime today, only one was actually intentionally targeting us.

And that, in turn, brings us back to Forest's post, because that was exactly the kind of context that was missing from his post as well. Except he's using it to make it seem there's an evil block in the universe, so there's no way he'll admit it, whereas I'm just making a point about lying by omission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I personally check all ct targets (though i am not ct and dont have any power over targets etc), so wouls suggest if u tell outright lies, it will catch up on you
Ooo scary!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote