View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2012, 14:30   #98
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Re: FAnG official Announcement

Because I'm REALLY bored to come down to this retards level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
You called me out on the fact I wanted #1 and #2, and clearly the #1 and #2, possibly followed by Ult at #3, but in the end it's a 2 man race, to be attacking each other. And after they Napped, not napped, napped again, not napped, I call them out? You either must be Fang or CT, good for you. Your ally is going to finish #1 or #2.
If FAnG and CT just attack each other, neither wins.
But you don't understand how this game works so you wont be able to figure this out.
Quote:
Guess what, I don't give a shit.

Everyone in this game, should understand the lack of people playing this game.

I have people in my alliance complaining about the amount of waves they get for attacks, and it's understandable. The most I have seen this round has been about 5 waves in a row, of multiple planets attacking. Good for the attackers, you will get your roids, etc. It make perfect sense game wise.
Useless babble about being bad
Quote:

But fact of the matter is, which fails to go through your dense brain, is that there is such a limited player base, CT and FAnG combined with players counted in their allies is almost the next 3 combined. Top 5 allies, #1 and #2 equal 3-5. 6-8, CT and FAnG outnumber those 3 combined by 2.
Every ally can recruit to the max, because they don't isn't other allies fault
Quote:
You can talk all you want about politics, and doing the right thing for the ally(both of which you haven't done, except called me out on wanting a "fair fight"), but in the end this player base is dead. It's a dead game, and most people can realize this. I'm sorry you don't. The fact that you commented on how long this game has been going and I haven't ralized things after X amount of rounds just goes to show you that you have played most of them, and I obvioulsy haven't. I haven't played in 20+ rounds, and I couldn't be happier.
Apparently in a dead game, lots of players can join together, fight together, turn against each other, and repeat this cycle over and over...

Quote:
This game has changed a lot, and for the worse. The player base won't improve with the way the game is going now, and it's just fact. I understand, as if I was in CT or another "top ally" - i would understand the way attacks go on their side, and be involved with them.
You might understand them, but I doubt it.
Quote:

Fact of the matter is though, the way FAnG and CT handled their politics this round, is complete 10 year old shit, and you can't deny that. I don't know who you are, and I don't give a shit.
Failing to comprehend what exactly happened this round
Quote:
CT: Was Napped, was behind FAnG, so declared war. After war was declared, they passed FAnG in 3 days time and built a healthy lead. Good for them.

FAnG: Was Napped, was ahead of CT, war was brought upon them. What do you think if Germany was able to keep doing what they were doing before WWII blew up? Let's get realistic. They fell behind CT, and FAnG wanted a NAP after a few days time. CT granted it, then FAnG goes to war with CT.

In the end, both allies are in the wrong. CT should have kept on with FAnG, there was no other ally in place to take over #1 from CT. Ult being closest, but we all know that CT would have been just fine.
CT was never in a position to win at the point at which they did what they did.
They screwed up on timing.
Quote:
FAnG is the biggest pussies of this round, as they cried because they were getting destroyed, then turned around and wanted their roids back. Sorry, but it doesn't happen that way.
FAnG cried? lol
FAnG and Ult have been the only allies with a chance to win not crying
Quote:
My FAnG versus CT comment was on point just because this game is so small compared to round 4(I've played a few rounds, but leave after 1 round a piece, doesn't take a rocket science to be good at this game), they don't need other allies help with how shitty other allies are in general. Most allies focus on a galaxy, not an ally. My ally has targeted a certain ally a couple times this round, sure, but most times it's a galaxy, same with other allies.
Bad allies do this, yes.
Quote:
This will teach people to BP with other allies/friends, not just your ally. It's pretty stupid to BP with your own ally with the max, because you don't know where you will end up with, and obviously certain allies are going to relay what goes on. This is an ally game more than a galaxy game.
Clueless
Quote:

You really show take your head out of your ass and understand some things before you just go out and call me an idiot, because I know exactly what I"m talking about.
Why? You're an idiot, it's ****ing blatantly obvious.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote