View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2015, 08:39   #176
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Isils round 60 stats

I just can't even begin to parse you Kaiba. Just because no one builds it doesn't mean that people wont have anti De. There are enough De in mixed races to warrent building them. Besides any of the Fr/De targeting ships(defender/banshee/roach/guardian/Wyvern/dealers) will be build by just about every planet anyway since they cover Fr which is the 2nd best fleet in these stats only behind Xan fi.

IsilX Yes we won't have a round of less than 10% etd but we will have a round of less than 10% zik, and in my opinion that's one in the same. As a stats maker your job is to make a set of stats that allows for all options to be playable and you are outright saying that Zik De is bad and are unwilling to fix it. That's worse than me. When I made my sets of stats all ships had a point behind them at present the 3 zik De's serve no purpose into the stats except to never be build.