Thread: Mech stuff
View Single Post
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 18:03   #155
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: Mech stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
With what? The dogs that don't work on uneven surfaces?
With whatever scout-bot they can think of. It might be the size of a bird. it doesnt matters.

Quote:
If you haven't noticed, it's quite hard to get things that balance in normal circumstances, let alone when it's falling over in a field.
yes it is. Using feedback, like humans do, anything can be accomplished.

Quote:
You've invented a magical engine that runs on water?
No, not me, someone intelligent came up with the idea of splitting water in O and H and using the H to move an engine. Quite a guy!.

Quote:
The question is, WHY? They're not practical engineering, and the time and resources could be spent doing better things.
Why did someone would mess with a stupid plane, considering we get this beautyfull and powerfull railways? These buggers will never work.
I can use the same logic with going to the moon, the ISS, the cathodic tube, messing around with radioactive things etc etc.
Quote:
I'm sure we could build a giant butterfly that dropped honey on people, but again the question of Why? remains.
It tastes good.

Quote:
'I don't have a solution, but there might be one someday!'
If I were an engineer, or worked in a 50 mile radius of something related with technology, i would have a chance of telling you something about it.
Im not. So i cant tell you anything besides this
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote